Thank you, Robin from The Writing Life of Robin, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. It is exciting to be nominated!
I have been blogging for just over 2 months, and will be posting my 50th blog later this week. I am grateful for all the individuals that have found me via the Internet, friends, Facebook, and for all the comments and feedback I have received on this new adventure for me.
The rules of accepting the nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Include a link to his/her blog.
- Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow.
- Lastly, tell you seven things about myself.
My list of seven things about me:
- I often make up my own words. Either from putting two words together to make my own word, or because my mind is going to fast, what comes out of my mouth has not caught up with my mind.
- I love babies and kids, although babies just have me at hello, but we have yet to start a family. Sometime. Soon. I think.
- Information is my drug of choice. I love researching and learning new things.
- Salt before sugar. I am addicted to french fries, onion rings, and a good burger, but usually only eat them when we go out.
- I run and read. I run on the treadmill and read at the same time, making training for an upcoming marathon hard, as my attention span is not the same.
- I am addicted to my husband. If you have read past posts you will see that trend. He is my best friend and I cannot imagine my life without him.
- I am not afraid to ask questions. I would rather know the truth, details, information than not, so beware if you run into me, I will ask you questions.
Here are the fifteen bloggers I am nominating for The Versatile Blogger award. You can go to their blogs by clicking on the name of the blog.
The Writing Life of Robin – Thank you, again, Robin!