It is New Year’s Eve. I can hardly believe it is *almost* 2013. I feel like I just got used to writing 2012. I can remember back in 2000 the thought of making it to 2010 was strange to me. It felt like such a long time away, and yet here we are at the beginning of 2013. Before I get excited for what 2013 will bring, I wanted to reflect back on 2012. Here is a list of a few noteworthy details of my year, then it is time to party like it will be 2013:
- Launched randomolio.com
- Enjoyed a few months of “layoff” land
- Found a job that changed many things in my life
- Read 125 books for a 2nd year in a row
- Moved into my dream house, am still in awe
- I am no longer addicted to feta or Triscuits
- Let my hair continue to grow out – the longest it has been to date
- Learned that I am by nature an introvert, and that is okay
- Stayed consistent with my running regimen, sometimes 7 days a week
- Interacted with some amazing online folks
My favorite posts of 2012:
- Cuddles, kisses, tickles, and hugs…
- We Do Things Our Own Way
- Random, coherent, middle of the night ramblings
- A Letter from Mother to Daughter
- You inside and outside of your marriage
What is ahead in 2013?
See Wednesday’s blog for details!
Happy, happy, happy New Year!